Thursday, July 31, 2008

Babies Babies Everywhere!




So yesterday my sweet friend from work, Sara, had her first baby...Alwyn Thomas Staley (Wyn for short). He is too precious. I went to see them for a bit this afternoon and the new little family is doing great!

And one of my bestest friends (and personal photographer), Melissa is having a baby girl in January 2009!!! Congratulations Melis and Chris! I knew it! I should be paid for my baby predictions...the only one I got wrong was my own. She has got so many cute girl clothes coming to her whether she wants them or not. From me...and Delia.

Denira's first shower is next Saturday! She has a lot of goodies from the Gentrys.

Babies are too much fun!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

awww..he's cute!!! How's sara doing?

Whittaker Woman said...

Do you have a picture of your tattoo. I would love to see it. H