Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Photos of my beauty!










Thanks so much to one of my best friends, Melissa Hill, for doing such an awesome job on the photos! Delia was not the easiest subject to shoot and she wasn't able to sit on her own yet (but she can now!!!), but you did a great job. If you need photos for any occassion, see Melissa...her link is over to the right.

Also, I need to thank Ashley from Great Grabbie Designs for creating my wonderful new blog!!! It's so pretty and it reminds me of my wedding! She does these free of charge as a hobby. I'll be adding a link to her site shortly.






Photobucket

3 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

beautiful pics of a beautiful baby!!! I haven't talked to you in forever!! I miss you!!! we all need to get together soon!

Marsha Loftis said...

The little one is lovely.

josh. said...

too freaking cute.