Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This post isn't as happy as the last

There's no good news in this post.

A friend of mine in Nashville, Sara Brindley, lost her little sister, Caitlin, Sunday night in a car accident in Kentucky. Caitlin and three of her friends were returning from a trip to King's Island when the car they were in crossed a median and hit a tractor trailer truck head-on. All four of the kids were killed...they will need to be identified for sure by dental records because the car caught fire. Caitlin was only 18 years old and was going to start college in Florida next month. She and the three others all went to my high school and my youngest sister knew most of them. I cannot imagine what Sara and her family and the families of the other victims must be feeling right now. My heart hurts for my friend. I just ask that you please keep the Currey and Brindley families in your prayers as well as the families of the other three. If you are in or around Nashville and you want to help with food or time, etc., let me know. I am trying to set something up for the family. Also, Sara is not a believer but she specifically asked me to pray for them right now. I just ask that God grants them peace in their time of grieving and that though she is certainly angry right now, that God will be real to Sara through this.



Photobucket

No comments: