Monday, July 14, 2008

Scrapbook Fevah!

I have officially been bitten by the scrapbooking bug...

I said I would never get into it...but a girl needs her hobbies. And I do have an adorable little girl who needs to be showcased in her very own book. I went nutty today and got some starter stuff. The thing is...I have no idea what I'm doing. There is a lot to this mess. I mean, they have stores dedicated only to scrapbooking. I was overwhelmed looking at all the stuff you can use. It's insane. I'm starting small-scale. Simple. I'll be moving onto bigger and better things when I get the hang of things and when I get more money.

Any suggestions/ideas from the pros out there?



Photobucket

1 comment:

The Downey Family said...

I'm a scrapbooking nut! I started when I got pregnant with Noah and did the 1st book then. I'm working on his "1st year" book now. It is totally overwhelming. The best thing to do is look at books in the stores and grab ideas from there. Putting post it notes on the back of pictures really helps too. You can write down exactly what that moment was so you don't forget when you get around to scrapping about it! Two AWESOME stores...

*The Scrapbook Outlet in Pigeon Forge

*Scrappin in the City in Fountain City

Hope that helps...Have fun!
Ashley