Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy, but fun, weekend!

Hello! I had a great weekend with my family. My mom, dad, youngest sister, and her boyfriend all came to stay with us. We took Delia to see fireworks on Friday downtown. Then we went back home and had our own display. She was so fascinated by the sparklers...too cute! Saturday, we took everyone down to the Sunshpere and then to the World's Fair Park fountains. We then headed out to Turkey Creek for some eating and shopping and then took a tour of the UT campus for Jacob (Caity's boyfriend...he had never been to Knoxville before). There were hamburgers Saturday night as well as my yummy potato and pasta salads! Then a lot of Guitar Hero and some Trivial Pursuit. On Sunday, Mike, my dad, and Jacob all went hiking near our house and then we took Delia to the water park that is right down the street from our house. We ende their time here like we always do when the weather is nice...with a trip to Brusters. Delia had her first strawberry sorbet (since she's lactose-intolerant) and she loved it! I can't wait till I get to hang out with my family everyday! I love them sooo much and I always have a good time when they're around. Photos to come when I'm not at work... :)



Photobucket

1 comment:

Deena said...

Im amazed by sparklers also!