Monday, August 4, 2008

We call her Scoot...







Miss Heather asked to see a photo of my tattoo. So the first is a photo of my tattoo right after I got it in September of 2003. The second photo is a partial view of some of the add-ons I've had done in the last couple of years. I had a cloud border added and then the dogwood about two years ago. My arm has gotten significantly larger (aka fatter) in the last year or so. I'm going to keep blaming it on having been pregnant at least for the next couple of months. I have plans for a compass tattoo on my left foot but our funds have to be used elsewhere. Someday...

Also, my child is scooting all over the floor on her butt. She refuses to crawl. Apparently she's too good for it.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Whittaker Woman said...

THanks! I am wanting another and big but I need an artist because that i am not! Thank you. H