Friday, October 5, 2007

Stressed no more!

I am so glad this week is almost over. I don't think I have ever been this stressed out since I've worked at Holston. Three audits in one week! We were prepared for two of them and then I get a phonecall at 9:00 am yesterday with our office manager telling me that we had a surprise DCS audit. You'd think with us just having had the other two audits, I wouldn't be worried b/c the files look good but for one of the audits we had to pull the files apart and hadn't had a chance to put them back together. I had to rush in to work (since I hadn't planned on coming in till 10:00) and throw the files back together in about 30 minutes. Not an easy task.

So anyway...it's all over with for now and I don't think we can be audited by anyone else...they've all already hit us within the last couple of months. Next week I can start to really focus on getting things squared away to leave. It will be so nice not to have to think about work for a bit.

Tomorrow's our first shower! I'm so excited but I need to clean as soon as I get home.

Alright...I'm going to start rambling even more if I don't end here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you would start again!!! Congrats to you and Mike!!