Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Starting Over

Okay, so since I have been trying to remember my other blog's password for months now to no avail...I am starting another one so Denira will get off my back.

Things have also been so crazy lately. I'm not even talking about baby stuff. It's been chaotic at work. I am trying to get things ready for me to go on maternity leave and it's like things just keep getting heaped on my already huge list of things to do before the end of November.

Speaking of baby stuff though...this Saturday is our first shower!!! I am so excited to see what Baby D is going to get! That and I want everyone to see what we've done with her room so far. I can't believe we just have 8 1/2 weeks left till she's here. There is still so much to get done between now and then.

I am so excited that it's fall!! I cannot stress that enough. I wish it would cool down already though. I want to wear sweaters and hoodies.

Well, that is about all I have for now. I promise I won't forget the password this time.

4 comments:

Melissa Donna Abbott-Hill said...

I'm glad you started a new one!

Anonymous said...

bout time...geez...ha I kid!

See you all Saturday!

Deena said...

it has been a very very very very long time! Im excited now!

Denira Baird Williams said...

yea!!! welcome back!