Monday, October 15, 2007

7 more weeks!

Holy moly! I am going to be someone's actual mother in about 7 weeks. This child that has been housed in my belly for the past few months will be outside! I cannot wait to meet her! It's so weird that even just about a year ago, Mike and I had really just started discussing having a baby. It had been on my heart and mind for a long time but I didn't know how he would feel about it so I didn't want to bring it up. I can remember crying and praying because I just wanted a baby so badly. I don't think I've ever even told that to anyone. I would be in the shower or in bed or in my car and just ask God to bless us with a family of our own and I wanted it so desperately that it would make me cry. For anyone that knows me...I'm really not a big cryer (except when I watch ET...). I just wanted to be a mom so much it hurt. And now I'm almost there! I want to see her, I want to know what she looks like and who she'll take after more...even though this kid is going to be goofy as crap...she has no chance as far as that goes. These months have just gone by so fast. Even when I thought things were rough, it's been a pretty smooth pregnancy. I really cannot wait to meet my daughter!!!

Ooh and this isn't so much related to Baby D but I am just so excited. We're going to be putting up our Halloween stuff this weekend! I'm making cookies and cider and it's going to be so much fun! I am a complete and utter nerd when it comes to fall and fall festivities. I even got the baby girl her own tiny little pumpkin. I'm pretty sure it's not going to last till December though.

No comments: