Monday, February 9, 2009

I am now 27

3 years closer to being 30. I had a great weekend. The weather was so beautiful...I never get that on or around my birthday normally. It's usually either just cold and nasty or snowing.

I taught my first PATH for Belmont and we actually had more than we expected. It was a good first class, even though I was feeling pretty rusty. The last time I taught was in early August.

Afterward, I got home and Delia, Mike, and I went to the playground here in Old Hickory. D loves being around all the other kids. I justove being outside when the weather is so great. That night, we used our Cracker Barrel gift card that we got for Christmas.

Sunday, my sisters came to church with me and then after...took me to O'Charley's where we had literally the worst service I've ever encountered. But it was good to get out with them and Delia. Mike had to work again...hopefully Epiphone will get finished checking his references this week and let him know his start date. Later on, after her nap, Delia and I went for a walk on the Stones River Greenway...very good day for it. Sunday night we (me, Mike, Delia, my parents, my sister Sarah, and her ex-boyfriend) all went to Cheesecake Factory at Green Hills. It was so good. I got the Banana Cream Cheesecake and it was awesome! They have such a great, expansive menu...everyone can find something they like.

This Wednesday is my mom's birthday and we're going to the neat little Irish pub in Franklin. It should be good...it's my mom's favorite restaurant.

Anyway, thanks for all the well-wishing...it really was a good day.

1 comment:

Denira Baird Williams said...

so you're not 3 years closer to 30...you're really only 1 year closer than before! :o) just giving ya a hard time!! Glad you had a great birthday!