Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back to work...sort of...

That's right...I will be working starting this Saturday. Well, I'll be working every Saturday for the next two months teaching PATH. I'm being contracted out through Belmont University. It'll be good to get to interact with other adults on a regular basis. I really do love training. The only thing that worries me is that I haven't trained PATH in about 6 months. I've been going over the material so hopefully it will just come back to me. I have 16 participants so far! And I have a co-trainer! And I don't have to write the home studies! I also have to train them for CPR and First Aid in March so I need to find my instructor dvd. It is somewhere in storage.

The only thing that bums me out is this Saturday is supposed to be warm and pretty and I'll be stuck inside ALL day... But I will be making a stop by this awesome little Thai store/restaurant on my way home. And then I have to pick up Delia's new VeggieTales dvd that I preordered.

We're going to check out some apartments around here today...just to see what's out there and isn't a piece of junk. I really loved being in an apartment...even The Ashton until it flooded. We're probably not moving out until August but we want to get a start on checking things out.

Well...I need to finish laundry and get myself ready before Delia wakes up.

No comments: