Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Like Rodney Dangerfield...he's going Back to School...

Mike offically starts school tonight. I know he is nervous and I honestly cannot imagine going back to school for another degree and having a family and working a full-time job. I am done with school for the rest of my life (at least for myself). I am so proud of him that he is willing to do this for his family. It means more than I think he knows. Please keep him in your prayers as he is beginning another degree and for the times that he gets discouraged. He is going to apply for the Radiology program in May and they only accept like 30 people...so also pray that he does well and can be one of those 30.

1 comment:

The Downey Family said...

School...how exciting! We'll definitely have your family in our prayers.