Sunday, November 2, 2008

Onward ho!

We just returned from a weekend of camping with my family. Always a fun time. I am beat...absolutely beat. We hiked 6 miles yesterday. I could have done that no problem 5 years ago...heck, even 3 years ago. But not now being as out of shape as I am and not with a baby. Delia did great. She hung out in the carrier the entire way. I felt like I was going to die right before we reached the overlook we were headed to. There were two times where I literally felt like my legs were just going to give out. I also have plantar fasciitis really bad in left foot and it was flared up like crazy yesterday evening. But I did it. I'll post photos tomorrow maybe.

I am really writing this post to say that the time has finally arrived when we must say our goodbyes to Knoxville. This has been in the making for around 8 months now. We are moving to Nashville this coming Saturday, November 8th. We are excited and nervous and sad. We know this is what we're supposed to do but it's a little bittersweet. We have some of the best friends we've ever had here in and around Knoxville and we are going to miss being able to see everyone regularly. Anyway...I just wanted to let everyone know.

We're packing up and loading the truck on Friday, the 7th...so if anyone wants to come down and hang out and throw some boxes in the truck...we'd love it!

This week is going to be nutty so I may or may not be able to post again until we are in Nashville. Be praying for us...


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Downey Family said...

Yay!! I hope a play date is in the near future! Hope you all have a safe trip coming to Nashville!