Friday, November 21, 2008

First Birthday Party Ever!

Tomorrow is Delia's first birthday party! I haven't really had a chance to think much about it in the last couple of weeks. We've got everything we need for it...including her gifts! I need to make her cake tonight. It's a giant cupcake.

None of Mike's family will be there which pretty much has him bummed out...she only has one first birthday. But we'll have plenty of other family and friends there.

As soon as we can find the rechargeable batteries for our camera (which will hopefully be before tomorrow since we want to take photos...), I'll post new photos.

We're also planning for Thanksgiving next week! Yum! Lots of good food! And then shopping on Friday (which is Delia's actualy birthday). What's everyone else doing for the holidays?



Photobucket

2 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

Hey Stephanie...I so wish we could be there. Since Melis isn't going I would have to go by myself and I'm not sure how comfortable I am making that drive with Isaiah by myself. Bobby has to DJ for christmas money so he won't be able to go....but don't u worry Isaiah has a present for D!!! We'll either mail it or hold it for ransom so we can see you all soon!!! Give D a hug for me for her birthday! We miss you all!

The Downey Family said...

How crazy...Mr. Noah's FIRST birthday party is today!!!! Seriously, we've GOT to get our babies together! Noah's actual birthday was yesterday...and it was so emotional for me to think about him already being one. It's just goes by too fast. Hope you all have a great time celebrating w/ Delia...can't wait to see pictures! Yay for our ONE year olds!