Thursday, October 23, 2008

Almost a year!

I cannot believe that in a little over a month...we'll have a one year old little girl! Time has gone by so quickly!! I need to get going on putting her party together. We've decided to have it in Nashville since we will more than likely be moved there by then. I'm just not sure exactly where in Nashville yet. If it's at my parents', then we'll have to clean before and after (yuck...). My sister said we could do it at her apartment, but there again...she'd have to clean...and it's not as big. And I need to get invitations and work on getting them out in the next few weeks. I know a lot of our Knoxville friends may not be able to make it...but I hope some can be there.

Next Thursday, we're taking her to Central Baptist in Fountain City's Trunk or Treat...photos to follow. Then Halloween night we're going camping with my family at Pickett State Park.

She's going to be able to get her 1 year immunizations at 11 months since we don't know if we'll have insurance when she is 1.

On November 9th at 6 pm, we are doing her baby dedication at the Ridge Community Church. If you love our daughter, be there!

We are also supposed to find out about the offer on our house tomorrow. I have a feeling it will go through and if so, we're closing 10-14 days after. So we'll have to move very soon.

It is just crazy how fast this last year has gone by. So much has happened...good and bad. I feel like we're definitely stronger as a couple (for Mike and I) and as a family.



Photobucket

No comments: