Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nashville...how we'd love to call it home.

Still not there yet. We visited this past weekend for my sister's housewarming party. Friday we ate at my Grandma's and watched a movie. We went to Germantown on Saturday for Octoberfest. Had some good German sausage and beer. Sarah's apartment is so cute! I should have taken photos but I forgot. It's seriously almost as big as our house. She got a lot of really nice and usable things at her party. We got to hang out with family...made a fire Sunday night.

We should hopefully find out in less than a week if the offer on our house will be accepted. We're really praying it does. SunTrust keeps losing paperwork which is why it's taken this long.

We're going to carve our pumpkin tomorrow night after we go to a funeral visitation...fall is good times. Not the visitation...the carving.

I found out yesterday that our friends, Josh and Caleb, lost their grandmother, Ann. She had had a heart attack a couple of weeks ago and has been going up and down in health since then. God saw fit to call her to Him Tuesday night. She leaves behind a family that will truly mourn and miss her. I know how close they all were to her...I can't imagine. I only have one grandmother who is active in my life and she is my second mother. I don't want to think about the time when she'll no longer be here. Please pray for them. This is definitely a hard time for the Tipton and Jenkins family.




Photobucket

No comments: