Thursday, August 14, 2008

Discouraged...

I have been feeling pretty down the last few days and since I've started taking it out on my husband...I figure it's time to stop.

I'm just really discouraged that we haven't moved yet. That Mike hasn't found a job and that our house hasn't sold. I just want to be in Nashville so bad it makes me almost angry to even think about it.

I am so tired of my job: physically, mentally, and emotionally tired from it. I love my co-workers and I love the families I've been able to work with but I want to be at home with Delia and I know I'll be able to in Nashville.

Anyway, keep the Gentrys in your prayers. I don't want to keep feeling this way until we do get moved.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Deena said...

Im on it!

Deena said...

Bring it!!!! That's all I have to say!!!!