Monday, May 11, 2009

Give mama some sugar...

I had a great Mother's Day...even with a migraine. Mike and Delia got me a heart necklace with Delia's name engraved on it. So pretty and I loved it. We went to church with my parents and then came home and spent most of the day resting...which is all mama wanted. Then my sister, Sarah, came over and cooked dinner for the two mothers in the house (well, and everyone else too...). We didn't have to cook or clean...yay!

I am so thankful everyday for being appointed as Delia's mom. I love that little girl with everything I have. She is such a blessing and I love spending as much time as I can with her and discipling her. Being a mom is one of the best things I have gotten to experience. I am so proud of what she does and who she is and how she changes and learns new things everyday. I just get her...even when she's being a turd. It's so amazing having this little person who looks just like you and is so much like you.

Can't wait for all the Mother's Days in the future and to have another child to be mommy to someday soon...

No comments: