Thursday, June 19, 2008

Antsy

Here I am again, telling everyone how anxious I am. We are just ready to know what's going on. Patience is one of the hardest things for me to adhere to. Still no word from Rocketown...Mike sent an email last night to kind of see what the hold-up is. Hopefully they will at least respond back sometime today. The suspense is killing both of us. I don't think I've ever heard of such a rigorous interviewing process before.

Anyway, and totally unrelated...I joined the Disney Movie Club last week to get some timeless classics for Delia. They put a lot of the really good ones into their crazy "vault" for who knows how long so I didn't get a lot of the ones I really, really wanted. If you sign up online, you get to pick 4 movies for $1.00. That leaves you with an obligation to buy four more movies at regular price over the next two years. That is, unless you buy two more movies at the time of subscription. Then you get one for $9.95 and another for $14.95. That's still only about $25 total for six brand new movies. And then you only have to buy two over the next two years. We do that anyway. And shipping is free for that sign up purchase. So it made sense to me. As of now, she has The Little Mermaid, The Brave Little Toaster, Cars, Monsters, Inc., Robin Hood, and The Sword in the Stone.

Well, I need to get ready to head out for some fire drills. I have to make some of my families run outside as if there house were on fire. It's one of the perks of my job.

Oh and stay tuned for a new and improved blog design. I'm hoping it will make me want to be on here more often.

No comments: