Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Again, I am so ready!

We're hopefully going to be finding out about the last Rocketown interview today. I am just so ready to find out what's going to happen. I have a hard time being patient. Anyway, I'll post something as soon as I know. Just continue to keep us in your prayers!

We're going to Nashville this weekend for me to go to my Southern Living at Home Convention and for Mike to go to the Gibson Summer Jam with my dad. Slash, Matt Sorum, Jerry Cantrell, and Billy Duffy will be there. He's not so interested in meeting any of those guys, he just wants to see all the guitars.

Delia will be spending Friday with my babysitter, Sue, from when I was little. Sue is more like family than anything. She kept me from the time I was about 3 months old until we moved to Illinois when I was 8. Even after that, we still spent weekends and stuff with her. She's awesome and I think it's cool that D gets to spend the day with her.

Well, I need to get back to work. Denira, I will put up photos of my hair soon. Promise.

No comments: