Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gonna be a mama...like TOMORROW!

Tomorrow is the big day. "D" Day, if you will. We go into the hospital at 5:45 am. I am not so excited about that part but I guess it's better to get an early start. Delia should be here sometime tomorrow. I keep getting asked if I'm nervous...not really. Not because I'm a strong, level-headed, cool individual. More because at this point I don't know what to be nervous about. I'm sure tomorrow morning, I'll be a dribbling mess. Please keep us in your prayers. I know Mike's already nervous but excited. He just wants me and baby to be okay...and he is also semi-afraid he may pass out. Pray that he does not. We'll be ready for visitors Thursday evening, I'd say...so come on out and see the newborn. Just call Mike first. Obviously, I don't know what room we'll be in so Mike will keep everyone posted. It will be so nice to be able to do regular, ordinary things again too. Like shave my legs without cutting every inch of them because I can't really see what's going on. Or going back to only peeing three times every hour as opposed to 15 (Melissa knows what I speak of...my nickname should be "Tiny Bladder"...Elton John could write a song about it). Also, going back to regular jeans will be good, even if it's not right away. Well, I need to finish getting some last minute stuff done. Next time you all see me, I'll be someone's real, live mother!!!

1 comment: