Monday, December 1, 2008

I have great friends!

Ok, I have to make this fast while Delia is still asleep because I still have to start laundry and get my shower before she gets up.

The weekend was good. We were able to go to Knoxville Friday evening to stay with Mike's parents. Saturday I got to go to Melissa's shower. Sooooo much good food. Melis, I would have gone for the food alone...your mom is a master of the kitchen. I brought Delia and it was so good to see my dear friends. Those are the kind of friends I wish for D when she gets older. Melissa got some awesome gifts...lots of cute little girl clothes...I love those! Delia also got some barely belated birthday gifts from Deena, Denira, and Melissa and we loved them all. I seriously want a pair of the boots she got for myself.

I promise I will post photos soon. We are still getting our living quarters unpacked. It has been crazy hectic here. Anyway...I need to get a move on before Delia gets up. Mike is off today so we have some errands to run.




Photobucket

1 comment:

The Downey Family said...

Glad you had fun shopping with Delia! I would love to get together soon...what is the Two Mansions Christmas? Don't think I've heard of that...we had a great Thanksgiving but we are so HAPPY to be back home! Nothing like your own bed, your own house, and NOT living out of a suitcase! I know you all are anxious to get all unpacked...it's just crazy!