Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Prayers please!!!

I have just found some awesome job opportunities for Mike is Nashville. Jobs that he would be perfect for. I'm not going to go into detail b/c I know he wouldn't want me to in the event that he doesn't get them. Just be praying for the jobs that I found today and that something will come through with one of them. God has been working tremendously in our lives in the last few weeks and I know that He can make this happen as well! This just makes me so excited to see what he has in store for us there!!!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Deena said...

on it!

The Downey Family said...

Hey There!

I'm so excited about your move to Nashville! It's a great city (as I'm sure you know!) We all will have to get together w/ the kids...meanwhile, I'll be praying for you all and Mike's job prospects!!